Defending Against Side-Channel Attacks – Part 2
As smart mobile devices become ubiquitous, many applications requiring a high degree of security are being ported to the devices. Banking, mobile payments, stock trading, and digital rights management of downloaded content are all examples of applications requiring secure connections and the use of cryptographic keys. As the examples in this section show, however, many mobile devices currently in use do not contain side-channel protections. Hence, these devices are often extremely vulnerable to side-channel attacks, often from data collection occurring several yards away.
- Spectrum Analyzer Hunts Down RF Interference
- Defending Against Side-Channel Attacks – Part I
- Successful PCB Grounding With Mixed-Signal Chips – Part 3
- Startup Samples 60 GHz Transceiver
- Successful PCB Grounding With Mixed-Signal Chips – Part 2
- Successful PCB Grounding With Mixed-Signal Chips – Part 1