SOS Radio Week
Amateur Radio enthusiasts from all over the UK and Ireland will be broadcasting to raise money for the RNLI’s biggest annual fundraising event, RNLI SOS Day.
SOS Radio Week is taking place from 21 – 29 January and is open to all Amateur Radio enthusiasts who will be talking to like-minded people from around the world.
- FUNcube Handbook 1st Edition PDF
- Massive Satellite “Cluster” Launch Set for November 21
- Linked Ham Radio Repeater System Instrumental in Hiker Rescue
- Vandenberg AFB Falcon 9 Launch
- Radio Operators Needed for Special Olympics Summer Games
- QRP QSO With VK4SDD
- Monitoring The International Space Station
- The Media and Public is Formally Invited to ARRL Field Day 2012
- Coast Guard To Join Armed Forces Day Crossband Test
- Armed Forces Day Crossband Test