Statistics Prove 10-Meters And CW Are Alive And Well
Statistics taken from the 2011 Kiritimati and Marquesas DXpeditions prove 10-Meters and CW are still very popular. How popular you ask?
Out of the record smashing 213,169 contacts made by T32C, nearly half of them were in Morse Code!
No. Really. Take a look for yourself…
Total QSOs: 213,169
CW QSOs: 102,216
10-Meter QSOs: 37,091
Total QSOs: 87,469
CW QSOs: 38,618
10-Meter QSOs: 10,907
If you think thats amazing you should click the links to see what the rest of the statistics show. I guarantee many of you will be just as surprised as I was – if not more so – especially with the PSK31 vs RTTY stats.
- FUNcube Handbook 1st Edition PDF
- Massive Satellite “Cluster” Launch Set for November 21
- Linked Ham Radio Repeater System Instrumental in Hiker Rescue
- Vandenberg AFB Falcon 9 Launch
- Radio Operators Needed for Special Olympics Summer Games
- QRP QSO With VK4SDD
- Monitoring The International Space Station
- The Media and Public is Formally Invited to ARRL Field Day 2012
- Coast Guard To Join Armed Forces Day Crossband Test
- Armed Forces Day Crossband Test